Re: Milan

As we are probably all watching CNN or other news channels already, could we
drop the one-liners and wait for substantiated information, please?
Otherwise our mail boxes will fill up with all the rumours that always
materialize in the minutes after an air disaster and turn out not to be true
only an hour or two later...
And as the Italian Interior Ministry has already stated that this is not
another 9-11-ish episode but an accident, there's no need to cause panic by
passing on rumours.

Rgds
Jan Broe
EKCH ATC