Fwd: Air Canada - Aeroplan Members Celebrate Fifth Anniversary of Star Alliance: Fly Five Airlines in 55 Days to Earn 55,555 Bonus Miles

>Air Canada - Aeroplan Members Celebrate Fifth Anniversary of Star
>Alliance: Fly Five Airlines in 55 Days to Earn 55,555 Bonus Miles
>

>     MONTREAL, April 18 /CNW/ - Star Alliance(TM), the airline network for
>Earth, is offering its customers a special birthday present as the global
>airline alliance prepares to celebrate its fifth anniversary this May.
>Customers belonging to a Star Alliance airline loyalty program, such as Air
>Canada's Aeroplan, will earn 55,555 bonus miles by flying five different Star
>Alliance carriers over a 55 day period between May 14 and July 7, 2002.
>     "We want to thank our loyal customers who have supported Star Alliance
>for the past five years," said Louise McKenven, Vice President, Marketing of
>the alliance. "The anniversary mileage bonus easily qualifies for an award
>ticket in any Star Alliance airline loyalty program." Fifty-five thousand
>bonus Aeroplan miles, for example, qualify for three short haul or two long
>haul return tickets in Hospitality Service within Canada and between Canada
>and the continental United States.
>     Star Alliance is the first truly global airline alliance, and is
>consistently rated as the world's most successful undertaking of its kind. The
>Star Alliance route network currently serves some 730 airports in 124
>countries with 11,000 daily flights. This corresponds to a Star Alliance
>aircraft taking off or landing somewhere in the world every four seconds.
>     The Star Alliance member airlines are Air Canada, Air New Zealand, All
>Nippon Airways - ANA, Austrian Airlines, bmi british midland, Lauda Air,
>Lufthansa German Airlines, Mexicana Airlines, SAS Scandinavian Airlines,
>Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways International, Tyrolean Airways, United
>Airlines and VARIG Brazilian Airlines.
>     The exact terms and conditions of this promotion may vary among
>participating programs. Details will be communicated by each member airline to
>its frequent flyer program members through newsletters, web sites and inflight
>magazines.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

escape email mailto:ejames@escape.ca
Trinbago site: http://www.tntisland.com
CBSC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Blue Haven) http://www.bluehavenhotel.com/
(Blue Haven  Hotel & Resort)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt