Fwd: Air Canada Launches U.S. Transborder Seat Sale With Great Savings For Spring Travel

>Air Canada Launches U.S. Transborder Seat Sale With Great Savings For
>Spring Travel
>

>     MONTREAL, April 17 /CNW/ - Air Canada today announced that it is reducing
>fares up to 25 per cent for travel this spring between Canada and the United
>States. The sale begins Thursday April 18 and continues until Monday April 29,
>2002, for travel from May 2 until June 15, 2002. The sale applies to travel
>between Canada and as many as 80 U.S. destinations, excluding Las Vegas,
>served by Air Canada, its regional airline Air Canada Jazz and its Star
>Alliance partner, United Airlines.
>     "Now's the time to book for vacation travel this spring and take
>advantage of great savings to an extensive choice of U.S. destinations," said
>Marc Rosenberg, Vice President, Sales and Product Distribution. "Together with
>our Star Alliance partner, United Airlines, we offer unparalleled choice with
>excellent value for customers who book early."
>     Air Canada is also offering special low fares for travel this summer
>between June 16 and September 30. To take advantage of these special fares,
>bookings must also be made before April 29, 2002.
>     Fares are each way based on return-trip travel in Canadian dollars
>excluding taxes and surcharges where applicable. Following are some highlights
>of Air Canada's seat sale, starting as low as:
>
>     <<
>     _________________________________      ________________________________
>     VANCOUVER EACH WAY STARTING AT:        CALGARY EACH WAY STARTING AT:
>     _________________________________      ________________________________
>     Boston                     $279        Los Angeles               $159
>     Washington                 $296        San Francisco             $159
>     San Francisco              $149        Houston                   $269
>     New York(JFK)              $279        Washington D.C.           $278
>     Chicago                    $269        Chicago                   $227
>     _________________________________      ________________________________
>
>     _________________________________      ________________________________
>     EDMONTON EACH WAY STARTING AT:         SASKATOON EACH WAY STARTING AT:
>     _________________________________      ________________________________
>     Chicago                    $229         Philadelphia             $259
>     Seattle                    $124         St-Louis                 $209
>     New Orleans                $280         Boston                   $249
>     Newark N.J.                $279         New York                 $249
>     Los Angeles                $169         Washington, D.C.         $259
>     _________________________________      ________________________________
>
>     _________________________________      ________________________________
>     REGINA EACH WAY STARTING AT:           WINNIPEG EACH WAY STARTING AT:
>     _________________________________      ________________________________
>     Boston                     $249        Chicago                   $149
> [...]

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

escape email mailto:ejames@escape.ca
Trinbago site: http://www.tntisland.com
CBSC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Blue Haven) http://www.bluehavenhotel.com/
(Blue Haven  Hotel & Resort)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt