Numero Tres      Continental        87%
Numero Cuatro   American          86.5%
Numero Cinco    United               86.4%
Numero Seis      US Airways       84.1%
Numero Siete     Northwest         81.6%
Numero Ocho     Delta                81.2%
Numero Nueve    Alaska              77.9%

Porque no numero deis?  According to the DOT brain trust, American Eagle was
#7, putting everyone after US Airways at a lower ranking.  However as far as
I'm concerned, the Eagle hasn't landed yet as a major carrier and isn't on my
Top 10 list!

Kudos to Doug Parker and his team at Cactus...this is the THIRD consecutive
month they're in the Numero uno position.  It's amazing what has transformed
since Bill Franke retired his sorry ass from this carrier!

RT Simpson
Phoenix