Re: Israeli Situation Deteriorating

"Michael A. Burris" wrote:

> Yesterday, the US government advised its lower US Embassy personnel in
> Tel Aviv and families in Jerusalem to leave. Clearly, the situation is
> getting worse, but I wonder when the airlines will halt flights? EL AL
> certainly won't, but what about Air Canada, Northwest, and others?

NW doesn't fly to TLV, the only American airline that does is Continental,
and I'd assume that as long as there's loads, there'll be flights.  Most
non-LY pax to Tel Aviv are European, the top 5 airlines there are LY, BA,
LH, SR, and AZ (the last 3 not necessarily in that order, but LH and SR
were both flying the big Airbusses as recently as last year).
Matthew :)