ADMIN: Off Topic Posts - Update

Folks,

   I think that everyone who was put on REVIEW should be back now ... I
will double check this evening (except for the one person who chose to
unsubscribe - keeping on topic *IS* hard for some people, I guess...).

   There are 2 new people on 24 hour REVIEW, I should say.

   I trust people will not do this again.  It is the quality of our members
and their postings that set us apart from all other airline lists (except,
perhaps, civil-spotters which is an *excellent* list, IMHO).

   Now, let me say something here.  There is some leeway in discussion.  No
one was put on REVIEW for the e-mails about the Queen Mum, for example, and
it was even turned in to an on-topic quiz.  It is the stuff that goes off
in to politics that is the problem and starts flame wars.  I think this
example will help people guide themselves responsibly.

   Please send an e-mail if you have any questions.

/ Geert