Re: Brits at fault

>SK- 1) who divided Israel and Palestine?
>SK- 2) who created the West Bank, Gaza Strip?

The above was the United Nations Organisation.

>SK- 3) who created Northern Ireland?
>SK-

The people of that country who voted to have it that way, when we =
correct
past wrongs and hand the place back to the Irish. Some wished to remain
British and not live in a country controlled by the catholic church. It
is stated policy that as soon as the majority of the people of NI wish =
join with Eire than they may do so.

--

Dave Hedges
LHR