From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of
www.joepries.com
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 6:38 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: To The Brits

I too would like to express my condolences to our British friends- you guys
stick behind the U.S. when the others crap on us and we love you guys for
it.

Joe

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com

Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter,  Passover

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

SkyOne--The Airline News Channel
  To Post message: Skyone@yahoogroups.com
Skyone URL: