Re: Airline Travel Agent Commissions

Just for clarification purposes...when I say the 'little guy'...I'm
actually referring to in mosr cases little old ladies like many of our
grandma's. Although most of here could whip circles around them when it
comes to searching out flights, reading city codes, airline codes,
aircraft codes, decoding code-share flights, etc... But they have a
built-in same-age constituency that depends on them and prefers their
'pace' of sorting things out and explaning in detail aspects o'a
commission kickback'!

Greg