307 Nostalgia

Hello Folks,

This is upsetting... Every once in a while, people get together and put old
aircraft back together again or refurbish old ones... Sometimes its as simple
as giving an old display aircraft a fresh coat of paint.  But this whole deal
with the 307 going down; it just kills a little bit of the nostalgia.  The
one very good thing is, that all aboard survived!

I still long for the day that a Boeing 314 is placed on flying status.  Are
there any actual 314 displays??  Besides models at various museums of course.

I am sure that some day, long after we have passed, people will look at the
likes of a 737-300 and say that we were crazy flying around in those things.

Cant wait to see the Wright Flyer take to the skies again.

Take Care...

Juan Carlos Gideon
BUR & VNY