Damn! No Legacy Service To PHX!

Much to my chagrin, the Legacy Airlines pipedream..er, website, omits my
hometown city from their list of destinations.  From Syracuse you too can fly
to:

Acapulco, Mexico
Akron, OH
Albany, NY
Aruba, Aruba
Atlanta, GA
Atlantic City, NJ
Bangor, ME
Binghamton, NY
Boston, MA
Buffalo, NY
Burlington, VT
Cancun, Mexico
Chicago-Midway, IL
Cleveland, OH
Columbus, OH
Dayton, OH
Daytona Beach, FL
Detroit, MI
Elmira, NY
Erie, PA
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Grand Cayman Island
Harrisburg, PA
Hartford, CT
Hilton Head, SC
Indianapolis, IN
Ithaca, NY
Jacksonville, FL
Jamestown, NY
Key West, FL
Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
Manchester, NH
Memphis, TN
Miami, FL
Montreal, Canada
Myrtle Beach, SC
Naples, FL
Nashville, TN
New Orleans, LA
Newark, NJ
New York, NY
Norfolk, VA
Ogdensburg, NY
Orlando, FL
Ottawa, Canada
Plattsburgh, NY
Portland, ME
Portsmouth, NH
Presque Isle, ME
Providence, RI
Quebec, Canada
Raleigh/Durham, NC
Reading, PA
Richmond, VA
St. Petersburg, FL
Tampa, FL
Toledo, OH
Toronto, Canada
Trenton, NJ
Utica, NY
Washington, DC
Watertown, NY
West Palm Beach, FL
White Plains, NY
Youngstown, OH

Pretty ambitious for an upstart carrier in a market JetBlue is giving thought
to leaving!   Plus they're talking about European and Mediterranean service
in 2003!  I'm guessing the winters are much too long in Syracuse and these
guys have been overserved at some local pub!!

RT Simpson
Phoenix