Re: Airlines to scrap up to 1,300 grounded jets-papers

Also sad is flying by a minor airport and seeing a recently retired jet
in all or most of it's painted glory, minus the carrier's name. Funny
that while the name is gone, the livery is of course unmistakable.

I did a Vancouver-Kelowna (British Columbia) run and Kelowna Flight
Craft has a relatively recent US Airways 727-200 in the latest livery,
with no titles and it's nacelles all plugged up. (By the way Kelowna has
a real nice airport there, and WestJet provides STUNNING service.)

Vancouver is now home to about 6 ex CP 737-200's in varying degrees of
AC/CP livery that make it look like a junk-yard.

Matthew