Re: runway lengths SOLVED and DEN update

PA39 with its counter rotating props was agood one.

Al

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Bahadir Acuner=20
  To: allan9 ; airline=20
  Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 11:30 PM
  Subject: RE: Re: runway lengths SOLVED and DEN update

  I didn't say that I was doing stalls, just touch and go's .. :)=20
  I don't have a problem with the airplane doing stalls at 3000 ft.. Now =
if you are talking about Vmc demostration, then I think 11,000 feet =
would be better :)

  It's an extremely fast airplane. We have all the LoPresti speed modes =
that you can think about on this bird. I even did 190KTS in a normal =
descent on this without even coming close to the red line.. I love the =
airplane, the way it flies, and handles.. Landings are not too bad =
either.. The thing that amazes me is the fact that we have 160hp on each =
side and it's normal to get 150-160 kts on the cruise without pushing =
the airplane too hard.. On the other twin that I have the most of my =
time  with, a PA44, 180 hp on each side was not enough to get to 140 =
KTs.=20

  That makes you appreciate the slick aerodynamics of the PA30 :)

  Regards,=20

  BAHA
  Fan of having 2 hrs scheduled on PA30 tomorrow..