Re: Collecting WN plastic boarding passes=Federal crime!

For something to be a crime, there has to be a law against it. I wonder, is
there some law that the FAA can point to in support of this threat, or are
they just blowing steam about something that they're upset about? I suspect
it's the latter, which is a depressing thought.

Evan McElravy
emcelr@po-box.mcgill.ca
http://users.penn.com/~cpa1/