A330 Question

Yesterday, I was a passenger on a Swissair A330, ZRH-ORD.

This was my first flight in an A330, and although I really enjoyed the flight, I noticed something unusual: There were no adjustable air outlets above each seat (you know, the kind you can open up to get cool air if you're too hot) - just reading lights and the flight attendant call button.

The only air outlets I saw on the airplane were in the lavatories.

This is the first time I've ever been on an airplane that didn't have the air outlets above each seat.

Do all A330s come without the air outlets, or is this something unique to Swissair's aircraft?

Joe Wolf