Re: Runway Lengths

You should mention the runway in La Paz, Bolivia,
which Bill Hough and I have flown out of, and about
12,000 ft. elevation I seem to remember it is 12,800
feet long. I think the takeoff roll on LAB was 48
seconds.

Needless to says, LAB's aircraft are set up to fly out
of there. I talked to an EA crewmember there who told
me at that time there were 3 dedicated 727 in the EA
fleet that were 'tuned' to flying into high altitude
airports such as this....

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA