Re: SF Gate: Delta: No pay raises for 40,000 employees this year

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis W Zeuch" <DZTOPS@aol.com>
To: <AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 13:22
Subject: Re: SF Gate: Delta: No pay raises for 40,000 employees this year

> And these are the idiots that voted no on joining a union?  Dont worry,
the
> company has only your best interests at heart.
> Any Delta F/A's out there?  I got a bridge to sell you too.

>From the article posted by Bill Hough:
"The airline defended the decision by noting that the workers' salaries
were reviewed this year and found to be either first or second in the
industry."

Highest or second highest salaries in the industry already, Dennis.  Does
it really sound like the company's screwing them over?

You're right about WN's excellent relationship with its workers....but the
flip side of the coin is employee-owned UA.