Re: National Can Resume All Flights <sorta>

Amen!
Al
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: clay.wardlow@adic.com=20
  To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU=20
  Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 10:31 AM
  Subject: Re: National Can Resume All Flights <sorta>

  I just want to smack the woman quoted here. She says, "Who wants to =
sit
  outside on their deck and hear the constant roar of planes?"

  DCA was there WAY before you moved there, honey! If you don't like the =
sound
  of airplanes, then don't live near an airport!!!! UGH!!!! Does anyone =
else
  get ticked at these people like I do??

  For example... there are people here in Denver that are complaining =
that the
  noise at the airport is too loud. Well excuse me! That airport was =
built in
  the middle of no-where. There were no neighborhoods, only farms! Now
  neighborhoods are being built and people moving into them are =
complaining
  about noise!!! I just want to smack these people so bad!!! YOU KNEW =
THE
  AIRPORT WAS THERE BEFORE YOU BUILT YOUR HOUSE!!!! YOU KNOW AIRPLANES =
ARE
  LOUD!!! BUT YOU DECIDED TO MOVE THERE ANYWAY, SO NOW YOU HAVE TO LIVE =
WITH
  IT!!!! UGH!!!!! LOL

  Just had to let off a little steam!

  Thanks