Re: National Can Resume All Flights <sorta>

VERY WELL PUT!  Bravo...I'll second that!

On the other sice (and sorta funny), here at HSV, we get Atlas, Cargolux,
MK Cargo, etc...all 747s.  There is one old bat of a woman that lives in a
house exactly on the extended centerline on the runway about 500 yards
from the end....she has approach lights in her backyard....YET, I HAVE
NEVER HEARD A WORD about her complaining....must be deaf...'cause you know
those 74's are parting her roof at 1 and 2 in the 'mornin.

David
KHSV