Re: Airline, Heal Thyself

Exactly my sentiments!  Why pay $300 when I can pay $99 each way for the
same service.  And they actually treat you better on the low cost
airlines too!  No crabby flight attendants that think their only job is
to provide "safety"...those ladies and gents on JetBlue and Southwest
actually SMILE!!  Plus, it shows that they like their jobs (or they're
great actors/actresses).  Thats why those "full service" airlines can't
survive like they are now....it shows the Continental has the right idea
- keep the service.  Also shows why they'll probably be the first major
"full service" airline to turn a profit again.

Alex Nieves