Re: HELP : Bloomfield, CT

BDL/Hartford (Windsor Locks, CT) is the clear winner on proximity,
probably 30 minutes max via the back roads to Bloomfield.

As for deals, who can say?  It's a good sign that WN is on the field.

- Bob Mann

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >> Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050 >> tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280