Re: Reversed US flag on HA 767

At 08:36 AM 3/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Six hours sitting at the airport with another captain, she's nice but not
>at all cute, acts like one of the guys, she even called a female scheduler
>a c**t!  I don't even do that. :-)

Rules of life (in America, at least):

Only Italian-Americans can tell wop jokes.

Only Polish-Americans can tell pollack jokes.

Only African-Americans can use the "n" word.

Only Americans can criticize Boeing, and we always do so only in an
constructive way.

And, yeah, only women can use degrading or insulting terms about other women.

Just a thought,
Nick