Towers of light/airports

just an fyi- looking out my livingroom window right now I can clearly see the two huge towers of light coming from downtown which means that anyone at JFK/LGA/EWR and other smaller airports in the area can too- spectacular

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com