Re: But where's the Boeing???

  cicadajet <CICADAJET@aol.com> wrote:
In a message dated 03/08/2002 8:50:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
airlinephoto@yahoo.com writes:

> Hi Jan,
> For arguments sake- lets just say that this is real and that it wasnt a ual
> 757 that did that- so where is the missing 757 and its passengers?

Hey Joe, maybe it went to Area 51? ;-)

Didn't they identify any passenger remains at the Pentagon or no? I seem
remember a lot of witnesses. You know what is really amazing to me though,
is the plane that hit the WTC...Muhammad Atta's passport comes flying out of
the plane after impact and lands intact a few blocks away whereupon it is
immediately presented to the FBI. What a fine bit of luck that was, huh?

Tom

definetly alot of fishy crap going on no doubt about it Tom

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com