Re: But where's the Boeing???

 i'll admit to that- definetely no plane on that video- unless the airplane came in at 400 mph and all we saw was the streak of it- i dont know but yes, that definetely got me saying- what the hell???
ok now this is getting more weird

  Niels Sampath <niels@north-star.fsnet.co.uk> wrote: Unless I missed it I'm surprised no one has mentioned that the
video still shots (=grassy knoll shots?) released yesterday, taken
from the parking lot also show no plane...just the side of the
building blowing up.
--
Niels

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com