Re: But where's the Boeing???

In a message dated 03/08/2002 9:42:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DZTOPS@aol.com writes:

> In a message dated 3/9/02 1:11:42 AM !!!First Boot!!!, janbroe@post8.tele.dk
> writes:
>
> << Any comments, anyone? >>
> Lots of good points
> I cant answer the questions and it really does make me wonder....
> but then what did happen to the missing acft?  It had to go somewhere and
> would be hard to crash unnoticed.  And what blew up the pentagon?
> Hmmmmmm  Lets bomb Iraq, that should solve all the problems eh?

I remember the Space shuttle Challenger blowing up, it seemed to practically
vaporize.

I would like to know though how that sheriff in PA got a piece of *that*
aircraft at least one mile (more?) from the crash site. Would a piece of the
plane fly that far upon impact that was I think purported to be practically
straight into the ground?

interesting reading on the "Mystery of flight 587" here...
http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/bj111501.html

Tom