  From: www.joepries.com=20
  To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU=20
  Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 9:21 PM
  Subject: Re: But where's the Boeing???

  i think what it is Jan is that the airplane probably came in at such a =
fast and furious speed that it just completely shattered upon impact so =
forget wings and the thin skin of an airplane- the pentagon is built =
like a fortress and the first ring took the immediate hit and like i =
said the airplane just turned to mush

    Jan Broe <janbroe@post8.tele.dk> wrote: Joe,

  I fully agree that this part of the problem is not accounted for on =
the sit=3D
  e, but still finds that it raises a few interesting questions...

  Rgds
  Jan Broe
  EKCH ATC