Re: But where's the Boeing???

 Hi Jan,
For arguments sake- lets just say that this is real and that it wasnt a ual 757 that did that- so where is the missing 757 and its passengers?

  Jan Broe <janbroe@post8.tele.dk> wrote: Hi all,

hope I'm not ripping up too many old wounds here, but a colleague just sent=
me this link, leading to a site that make X-Files look like fairy tales in=
comparison.
Here's the URL:
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

Definately an interesting theory. Any comments, anyone?

Rgds
Jan Broe
EKCH ATC

Joe Pries Commercial Aviation Photography
Serving the airline industry with quality photography
AOL IM AIRLINE72
http://www.joepries.com