CNN report on new airport x-ray

I only caught part a bit of it as I surfed the channels, but a few minutes
ago, CNN did a quick schpiel about the new CAT scanners <or whatever they
were called> that are to supplement the x-ray machines at airports.
The report/interview went on to say that your film WILL be damaged and Kodak
is working with the FAA to make sure proper signage is displayed warning
passengers to remove film from carry-on and checked baggage.

Walter
DCA