AFP: American Fighter Pilot TV Show

Forwarded information - sounds interesting:

I'm a publicist at CBS Television and found your site through a Yahoo! search
on Air Force and fighter pilot related web sites.  (Don't worry, this isn't
spam.)  I thought you might be interested in watching our new show, AFP:
AMERICAN FIGHTER PILOT which premieres Fri., Mar. 29, 2002. Please feel free
to help spread the word.  Below is a recent press release with further
information.  We hope you enjoy the show.  By the way, if you have comments
for CBS regarding the show, please give feedback to CBS.com. Thank you.

AFP: AMERICAN FIGHTER PILOT, a new reality series that follows three men from
various backgrounds as they train to become F-15 fighter pilots, will
premiere Friday, March 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television
Network.  Blockbuster film directors Tony Scott ("Top Gun") and Ridley Scott
("Black Hawk Down") are among the executive producers.

The series opens at Tyndall Air Force Base, Fla., where the three brave young
men from different walks of life face 110 days of F-15 pilot training. They
are each vying for the position of "Top Gun" as they train to protect their
country as fighter pilots for the U.S. Air Force. Although cameras follow
their journey, their experience is 100 percent real, excruciatingly difficult
and, for the first time, revealed to the world.

Each week, viewers will be invited into the highly secretive world of the
U.S. Air Force, where the three pilots-in-training are learning the intricate
skills and complex academics that will turn them into combat-ready F-15
pilots. As these heroes prepare to take control of some of the most complex
and expensive planes in the world, they come face-to-face with the
life-threatening reality of their chosen career. Compounding this stress and
the competition to achieve "Top Gun" is the pressure to fit in with a
tradition-heavy fraternity of pilots and the struggle to maintain fulfilling
relationships with families and spouses.

AFP: AMERICAN FIGHTER PILOT is a Warfront/Zeal Pictures Production, in
association with Scott Free Productions. Tony Scott ("Top Gun," "Spy Game"),
Ridley Scott ("Black Hawk Down," "Gladiator"), Brian Gadinsky
("Combat Missions," "America's Most Wanted") and Jesse Negron ("Pop & Me")
are the executive producers.

If you have comments about the show, please contact CBS via the "feedback"
button on CBS.com.  Thank you.