Re: Next Gen Supertug

There's something odd about it.

(It's a regular sight from my favourite table at The Flying Beaver Bar
and Grill on Inglis drive by the South Terminal of YVR.)

The Firebird/Camaro (which it appears to be based on), is a rear wheel
drive car, yet there are no rear-wheels.

I think there a couple of them around YVR...

Matthew

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=221534

Roger & Amanda