Fwd: Northwest Airlines Increases Transborder Air Services

>Northwest Airlines Increases Transborder Air Services
>

>     WINNIPEG, March 4 /CNW/ - Winnipeg Airports Authority today announced
>that Northwest Airlines will increase air service from Winnipeg to
>Minneapolis/St. Paul and provide connections beyond to a number of western
>U.S. destinations. Effective April 7th, Northwest will add an additional
>flight, offering 6 flights daily to Minneapolis-St.Paul International Airport
>(MSP). Effective May 1st, Northwest will upgrade the existing mid-day Saab 340
>flight to a Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ).
>     Coleen Rogers, Executive Vice President & COO, Winnipeg Airports
>Authority (WAA) said, "WAA's ongoing marketing efforts are paying off. Growing
>the market, and growing to meet the market are Northwest success stories, and
>WAA is pleased to partner in their success."
>     The May 1 CRJ aircraft upgrade includes shorter flight times, bridged
>boarding, 50 leather seats, and excellent connections at MSP for evening
>arrival into eastern, southern and western U.S. destinations.
>     Brad Mueller, Manager, Airlink Planning, Northwest Airlines said, "With
>WAA's marketing support, the afternoon flight has exceeded everyone's
>expectations and has become one of our most popular flights. Increasingly,
>Winnipeg travelers are responding to the efficiency, convenience and
>reliability that comes with flying on Northwest Airlines. We are pleased that
>our partnership with the community and with the WAA has created this clear win
>for all concerned."
>
>     Current daily NW flights:
>     NW 620:  DC9S, 100 passengers departs 0502.
>     NW 409:  DC9-4, 110 passengers departs 0645.
>     NW 780:  DC9S, 100 passengers departs 1105.
>     NW 2873: SF3, 34 passengers departs 1400.
>     NW 784:  DC9S, 100 passengers departs 1605.
>
>     Improvements:
>     Effective April 7th - NW 3389: SF3, 34 passengers departs 1810 (new
>                           frequency)
>     Effective May 1 - NW 2873: CRJ. 50 passengers departs 1400.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

CBSC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Flowerline) http://www.flowerlinetnt.com
(Flowerline Florist)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://195.224.187.36/