Re: ACs 3xxx flight numbers

For the most part the 3 prefix is used for 737 flights, and a few 763
flights (likely meaning the CP 763s) but the YYZ-YUL schedule definitely
has those weird 321 3xxxx flights, and the 3 is definitely not for ATC
purposes. AC uses a fairly simple 400,402,404,406 etc flight #'s system
and 401, 403, 405 in reverse.

The western triangle YVR-YYC-YEG is all as you'd expect.

But, to complicate matters, I was on AC 101 in January YYZ->YVR. The
plane was a 763, but it was clearly a CP 763.

It's still bugging me, anyone have any insight?

Matthew