Photography at HNL

Hello all,

Well a group of us from Efzed just got back from HNL where we spent a week
in the sun and trying to get some shots for the AIRLINE v4.1 release in
March.

While we were out taking photos though, a secutiry guard came charging up to
us, sirens blaring, demanding we leave the area and saying he was going to
confiscate my camera. It was only after convincing him we were just mere
mortal Australian Tousists that he did not lock us up and beat us with a
phone book. (Slight exageration but you get the idea).

At this point I wanted to pluck out the email that was posted here recently
regarding that it is in fact legal to takes photos but a) did not have it on
me and b) not sure it was worth the paper it was printed on by my little
printer here :-)

So, is it illegal to take photos or not?

James
www.airlinesimulation.com

PS Also interesting was the flight home, they deplaned all the transit pax
coming in from YVR and going through to SYD, took them 2 hours re check them
in and put them all through security again. We boarded at 12:15am and had to
wait till almost 2:30 am for the transit pax to reboard the A340.