Re: Air India Terrorist Alert Was False Alarm

It can only be a matter of time before we are going to have a tragic incident
involving these intercepts of civilian aircraft. So happy I don't have to go
anywhere near North America these days.

On a related note - If security staff were that much in doubt about the
passenger in question to warn the US authorities then what was he doing on
the aircraft in the first place. Unless something came to light after
departure then you really have to wonder what is going on here.

Just my thoughts,

David

--
Please Note: Due to migration to Linux I am unable to open Windows .exe