Re: Cabotage

Pure scheduling tools (such as Star Alliance's own PDA tool) are based
on tools that completely ignore fares. If you go to Flightlookup.com,
the same company (Goldenware) makes the Star Alliance (and United) PDA
schedule. OAG as the same flaw.

My guess is that a 'routing' through YYZ from the US would garner the
equivalent fare of separate flights, or something fairly close.

Though from a timing point of view, a YYZ connection is likely not as
bad as it might sound if you are heading to LGA, BOS etc.

Matthew