From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of
Kees de LezenneCoulander
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 7:44 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Schiphol terrace reopened

L.S.
   I just received the February 2002 issue of the Schiphol PR magazine
'Schipholland'. This has a five-line item on the reopening of the
rooftop terrace. Opening times are said to be 09:00 to 17:00 daily (9am
to 5 pm for the 24-hour clock impaired). The entrance is free.
   Please note that I have not verified the information, I
am just quoting from a magazine which is published by the airport.  It
is good to notice that the situation is slowly returning to normal. Does
anyone know what the current situation is at the terrace at the
Dusseldorf airport railway station?
                         Kees de Lezenne Coulander
-- =

  C.M. de Lezenne Coulander
  Aircraft Development and Systems Engineering B.V.
  Hoofddorp, The Netherlands

  =