Re: No more specials for FF

There's a simple reason why there will be no more special lines for FFs.

Presently, all security is paid for BY the airlines. With the US
government taking it over, that special 'say' is gone. Of course, the
government is charging you for it ($5 per trip or something), but I can'
imagine the airlines have lowered their ticket prices respectively.

The special security lines allow frequent fliers to avoid the dreaded
"infrequent flier."

Everyone knows who I'm talking about; the one who needs to be told three
or four times to remove EVERYTHING IN YOUR POCKETS.

Matthew