Re: No more specials for FF

On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 07:10  PM, Steven Catron wrote:
>> I read where the Govt has ruled that special fast lanes for VIP's are
>> not
>> going to be allowed at security gates.   GOOD
> Strike a blow for equality...both in security lines AND airfares as
> high-dollar biz travelers who subsidize leisure fares switch to other
> alternatives for short to medium hops.

Well, it hasn't happened yet - there was still a VIP line at the AA
gates at SJC today.

I hope there will still be a special priority line for flight crews,
though - wouldn't want flight schedules to get screwed up while the
captain, FO, and FAs are stuck in a long line.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@postmodern.com