Fwd: Air Canada Boosts Florida Services in Time for Spring Break

>Air Canada Boosts Florida Services in Time for Spring Break
>

>     MONTREAL, Feb. 20 /CNW/ - Air Canada today announced increased service=
>Florida in time to meet peak travel demand during the spring break vacation
>period in March. With these changes, representing an additional 2,900 seats
>per week between Canada and Florida, Air Canada now offers 30 per cent more
>seating capacity between Canada and Florida than March 2001.
>     "After a slow start to the Florida holiday season, we've seen a
>tremendous increase in volumes, especially for the February to April
>timeframe," said Marc Rosenberg, Vice President, Sales and Product
>Distribution. "The strong load factors we are currently experiencing on
>flights to Florida justify adding capacity to best meet customer demand."
>
>     The following are some highlights of changes to Air Canada's Florida
>schedule for spring break 2002:
>
>     Montr=E9al-Fort Lauderdale    An additional daily non-stop flight=
 operated
>     ------------------------    with Airbus narrow body aircraft from=
 March
>                                 1-17, becoming four times weekly March 18=
>                                 April 6. This brings the total to three=
 daily
>                                 non-stop flights.
>
>     Toronto-Miami               An additional daily non-stop flight from
>     -------------               March 1 to 18, operated with Airbus narrow
>                                 body aircraft. This brings the total to=
 four
>                                 daily non-stop flights.
>
>     Toronto-Orlando             An additional daily non-stop flight from
>     ---------------             March 1 to April 6, operated with Airbus
>                                 narrow body aircraft. This brings the=
 total
>                                 to three daily non-stop flights.
>
>     In addition, Air Canada has deployed brand new Airbus A321 aircraft on
>the Toronto-Fort Lauderdale and Toronto-West Palm Beach routes. The larger=
=20
>166-
>seat aircraft replaces 140-seat A320 aircraft until April 6.
>     Air Canada serves six airports in Florida: Miami, Fort Lauderdale,=
 Tampa,
>West Palm Beach, Orlando and Fort Myers, with over 100 nonstop flights per
>week to and from Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)

Caribbean Brass & Soca Connection Club Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeansocabrassconnection/
Steel Expressions Orch
http://www.escape.ca/~ejames/se/
email #1: mailto:steelexpressions@yahoo.com
email #2: mailto:steelexpressions@home.com
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(NLCB) http://www.nlcb.co.tt/
(National Lotteries Control Board)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://195.224.187.36/