Re: Continental Expedites Screenings for OnePass Elite, BusinessFirst, First ...

On Friday, February 15, 2002, at 09:14  AM, Dennis W Zeuch wrote:

> Who will check the psgrs at security to verify they are really
> Elite/First
> etc psgrs?
> Will CO have an agent dedicated to this line?  Or trust the security
> staff to
> read and interperate the tickets/id card email confirmation etc/
> Anyone know?

I don't know how Continental will do it, but at some airports I've been
too, the airlines appear to have their own agents checking the ids prior
to security.  Specifically, I've noticed this in Honolulu at the
interisland terminal (where there are two separate checkpoints, one
closer to the Hawaiian counter and one closer to Aloha, and each airline
seems to have their own agent at the one closer to them), and San Diego
at Southwest's part of terminal 1 (now that TWA has moved over to
American's gates in terminal 2, Southwest is the only airline in 1 east).

--
David Mueller / SAN
kawika42@mac.com

*** Read the Airline List FAQ at http://airlinefaq.tripod.com ***