REQ: SAL Express

Hi all,

visited the local Beech service center (Business Flight Services) at Sindal
airport (IATA: CNL / ICAO: EKSN), northern Denmark, the other day.
Denmark is not exactly known for its warm and dry climate (especially in
winter) but nevertheless, 11 Beech 1900s were stored at the field, 9 of them
being outside in the open. Among these 9 were no less than 3 from the Sao
Tome-based airline SAL Express. Inside the almost windowless hangar were
another two unidentified examples. A peek thru the only window I could find
revealed only the nose section of one of the two and the (unmarked) tail of
the other. On the nose section I noticed a cheatline that could be part of
the SAL Express livery.
I am trying to identify these two examples, and as SAL Express only operated
5 Beech 1900s in total and three of these were outside at Sindal airport,
there is a possibility that it could be the last two of the fleet in the
hangar.
Does anyone know if the airline has ceased operations?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Rgds
Jan Broe
EKCH ATC