Re: peanuts and other nuts

Do you have a link to this artcile, Dennis? I would be curious to read the
whole thing. This is just the sort of unvarnished idiocy I was afraid of
when the government announced they were going to put their goons on planes
from now on. As if that'll accomplish anything, anyway. So far various rowdy
passenger incidents have happened on non-sky marshal flights and the crew
and passengers have taken care of things with admirable efficiency. As near
as I can tell, the sky marshals just add more confused, yet oh so confident
government stooges to a process already overburdened with same, not to
mention a lethal weapon that otherwise wouldn't have been on the plane. (If
we must have guns on planes, give them to the captains; they're too busy
with real work to play John Wayne except in legitimate emergencies, not some
poor guy's bowel movement.) And since when has the 25 min. rule, whose
purpose was never exactly clear to me, been extended to non-DCA flights?

Evan McElravy
emcelr@po-box.mcgill.ca
http://users.penn.com/~cpa1/