From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of
Dennis W Zeuch
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 12:02 PM
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: peanuts and other nuts

damiross@earthlink.net writes:

<< So, that means those of us who want peanuts can't
 get them. >>
If I brought my own bag onboard---what would they charge me with? )I saw
article in yesterdays paper that a man was charged with violating the
toilet rules because he had to go 25 min before the acft landed in
Saltlake city.  The skymarshall had the entire plane sit for the last 30
min with their hands up-can you believe this stuff?