Re: PIT Map/Question?

E to A would be about five-ten minutes, give or take where your gate in A is
(it's a long concourse). E concourses are attached to the landside terminal,
and as such require a ride on the people moving train. Escalators down to
the transit level are found in the central core airside. On the other side,
the escalators up to E are around the corner. When you get off the train,
the security area will be directly in front of you. Take care you don't exit
the sterile area on accident.

Evan McElravy
emcelr@po-box.mcgill.ca
http://users.penn.com/~cpa1/