Re: BAe146 and relatives

While it's one company (Air Canada Regional Inc.), it still flies under
several certificates and different brand names, namely Air Nova, Air BC,
Air Alliance, Canadian Regional and Air Ontario.

Air BC and Air Nova are the only ones that operate the BAe146. I and
have seen the AirBC ones pulled out and raring to go on the YVR tarmac.

Oddly, AC is one of the only major airlines that flies the CRJ as a
mainstream jet rather as something belonging only to a regional/express
carrier.

Matthew