Re: EU considers ways to hit foreign air subsidies

This EU I'm beginning to think is the devil himself.  First it wants to
meddle in the affairs of the United States (e.g. the UAL/USAir merger) now
it wants to regulate foreign airline fares. And what is this about it being
upset about the US government giving aid to the airlines.  I am personally
against this myself but I'm an American citizen and have the right to think
this is wrong.  The EU should keep its nose out of it. (Same thing works the
other way - if the US started sticking its nose into a EU equivalent, I
would say it's wrong).

Pardon me if I offend anybody but what the hell were the European countries
that make up the EU thinking of when they decided to basically merge all of
their counties into one?

David Ross
http://damiross.go.cc
http://home.earthlink.net/~damiross/airlines.html