Flash! SAS says the lady and the toilet was false!!!!

http://news.excite.com/article/id/205825|oddlyenough|01-30-2002::13:47|reute
rs.html

CORRECTED: Airline Says In-Flight Toilet Ordeal Story False

(airline says report was false; Jan. 22 story withdrawn)
OSLO (Reuters) - A spokeswoman for Scandinavian Airline System (SAS) said a
report of a woman being stuck on an airplane toilet was false.

The original report said a woman had filed a complaint with SAS after her
ordeal on a Boeing 767 flight last year. The woman supposedly got sucked in
after pushing the flush button while seated, activating a system to clean
the toilet by vacuum.

The SAS spokeswoman said internal checks had since shown that the company's
original information was false.

"We regret that we presented the story as true," she said.