Re: BA merger with American Airlines collapses

Huh.  Good news for Virgin, United, Delta, and others.

But I had never heard this plan called a "merger" before - it was more
of an alliance, I thought, and each airline was going to keep its own
capitalization, management, and brand identity, right?

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@postmodern.com