new photos uploaded

Hello folks-

Just wanted to let you know that thanks to a certain
Joe F. in MIA, I can show you my last round of slides
from BOS. (The terminal B parking garage has
re-opened, but what does that mean for photography?)
Link is below.

Hope you're all continuing to spot. I've heard
countless stories about people getting harassed (at
least in the US) about a "law" saying one cannot take
photos of planes. We all know that's BS, just be safe.

Happy spotting!

=====
-Christopher Liao
Pawtucket, Rhode Island